PDCP is an energy-conserving material that does not require high temperatures or pressure for molding and processing.
The lifecycle of PDCP requires less energy compared to those of other resins—from the process of refining raw materials to the manufacturing, processing, and disposal of plastic products. With this energy-conserving material, RIMTEC is contributing to the protection of the global environment.
Sources: Chemical Economic Research Institute, Research Report on Basic Material Energy Analysis (1993), and our own research
LCA and sustainability
PDCP emits less CO2 than other materials
About 70% of SMC
Less than 40% of other thermo-forming materials
LCA and sustainability is becoming
an increasingly important factor in material selection for customers.
Source: prepared by Quantis using our data
The level of dioxin and other hazardous substances generated during combustion is extremely low (in non-painted products).
- ① The level of dioxin, NOx, and hydrochloric acid gas generated during combustion is the same as PP.
- ② The material does not contain any of the ten specified hazardous substances under the RoHS Directive.
- ③ The material does not contain any endocrine disrupting chemicals.
Waste paper and plastics are pressed into solid, high calorie fuels so they can be used by society again.
- ① Burrs generated during the molding process can be used effectively.
- ② Molded products no longer needed can be collected, crushed, and used as raw material for RPF.
For more information, consult an RPF businesses in your local municipality.