- PARTICIPATION JEC WORLD EXHIBITION 2016
- CSR activity ー Cherry Blossom Festival 2014 in RIMTEC Mizushima for "Recovery support for the Grate East Japan Earthquake"
- Participation in JEC Europe Composites Show
- Effects of the Earthquake (2nd report)
- RIMTEC’s Business Operations Current Status
- Participation in ACMA Show (TELENE/ZCLP)
- VDL Bus & Coach: new Futura Coach
- Participation in China Composites Expo 2010
ZEON Corporation previously offered PENTAM® while Teijin Metton Co., provided METTON® as advanced thermosetting resins molded by reaction injection molding (RIM) using dicyclopentadiene (DCP), a C5 fraction, as main raw material.
In 2003, relevant businesses of both companies were integrated to become RIMTEC Corporation, which subsequently acquired Telene S.A.S. in 2005 to further bolster operations in this field. RIMTEC Corporation markets advanced thermosetting resins as PENTAM® and METTON® in Japan, Korea and Singapore, and as TELENE® in Europe, North America and other areas. The DCP-RIM process is suitable for the manufacture of large-scale molded products with complex shapes in a very short time and offers remarkable energy saving advantages. TELENE® is an environmentally sound olefin cross-linking resin with well-balanced properties that respond to today’s needs.
RIMTEC Corporation will keep pace with the changing needs of customers by integrating and continually improving its proprietary resin compounding technology and innovative molding and design technologies, in addition to utilizing its comprehensive production system for processing raw material into compounds.